The highly–acclaimed Hilton Manila continues the tradition of hosting in-person gatherings with the timely roll out of the Hilton EventReady with CleanStay program – Hilton’s global cleanliness and customer service program that addresses the current safety and cleanliness concerns of meeting planners and event professionals.
“In response to today’s current environment and growing concerns on health and saftey, it is essential that we give extra attention and focus on the wellbeing of our partners, clients and guests who have made Hilton Manila their venue of choice,” said Simon McGrath, General Manager of Hilton Manila. We believe our elevated sanitation standards and cleanliness protocols alongside our unqiue range of offerings will be vital in helping event planners execute successful events in the new normal,” added McGrath.
The key elements of the Hilton EventReady with CleanStay program include:
- Cleanliness Protocols: The program expands on the elevated sanitation standards of the Hilton CleanStay program, addressing every touch point of the meeting experience. This includes room seals for guest and meeting rooms, sanitizing stations in public areas and meeting spaces and an EventReady Room Checklist.
- Book-to-Billing Flexibility: Understanding the importance of flexibility, Hilton Teams will work hand-in-hand with customers to align on shared objectives, providing:
- Flexible pricing, space options and contract terms;
- Responsive offers to meet the needs of customers, like simplified agreements for small meetings;
- Hilton EventReady Playbook, which delivers expert guidance and curated resources for solutions, such as Hybrid Meetings that seamlessly combine on-site attendees with those in remote locations, Room Sets and Creative Networking.
- Safe and Socially Responsible Solutions: To responsibly host meetings and events, Hilton Team Members will partner with their clients to achieve the meeting’s objectives while addressing both health and environmental concerns. This includes presenting creative physical distancing meeting sets and meal service, developing inspiring food & beverage menus and sharing environmental impact solutions measured by LightStay, Hilton’s award-winning corporate responsibility measurement platform.
For more information on Hilton EventReady with CleanStay visit www.meetings.hilton.com/eventready. To book your next event, kindly email email@example.com. For more information and updates about Hilton Manila, please call +63 2 7239 7788, visit www.hiltonmanila.com, and connect with Hilton Manila on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube (@hiltonmanila).