With the “ber” season in the Philippines approaching, now is the best time to step up to smarter banking so you can have better control of your money. Level up your financial journey with Maya, the #1 Digital Banking App in the Philippines, so you can easily slide into the last months of the year.
Step Up Your Savings Journey
Accelerate your financial journey with Maya’s seamless savings experience. And you also see your interest rates credited daily! It’s more than just saving; it’s building your credit score footprint and securing your future effortlessly. Our tiered interest rates put you in control:
• Begin with a rock-solid base interest rate of 3.5% p.a.
• Level up your gains to 5% p.a. by merely indulging in your favorite Starbucks brew or purchasing what you need using your Maya card, QR, or checkout with a minimum spend of P250.
• Surge to 6% p.a. as you book your food deliveries or shop online, reaching a total of P1,000 spend through your Maya card, QR code, or checkout – enhancing your existing 5% interest.
• Unlock an impressive 8% p.a. by making Maya your go-to for daily essentials and more, achieving a total spend of P25,000. Eyeing home appliance upgrade? Simply pay through QR, your Maya card or mobile number, or even checkout with Maya!
• Transform your vacation dreams into reality, soaring to an impressive 10% p.a. upon reaching a P35,000 spend through your Maya card, QR, or checkout.
• Here’s the cherry on top: Smart subscribers enjoy an extra 1% p.a., scaling up to a total of 11% p.a.
• What’s more, you can enjoy an additional 1% p.a. for ten days for every successful savings account opening referral, catapulting your financial prowess to the next level.
Switch with Ease
Unlock Maya’s perks and dive into a world of unparalleled convenience. Say hello to one free InstaPay cash-in per month for three months, accompanied by five free InstaPay transfers to other banks or e-wallets every month, all within the next three months. Glide through transactions effortlessly with your complimentary Maya card while relishing the benefits of up to 12% interest p.a. through Maya Savings.
Involve your family and friends in the Maya experience to reap extra rewards. Opt for an additional 1% p.a. interest boost for ten days by inviting them to join Maya using your username as the invite code. Ensure they upgrade their account, open a Maya Savings account, and deposit a minimum of P20 from their Maya Wallet. Alternatively, you can choose to receive P50 for every successful referral. Just share your invite code with your loved ones, encourage them to join and upgrade their Maya account, and have them make a minimum spend of P20 using their Maya Wallet.
Don’t Miss Out on Exclusive Deals
This August, gear up for a range of exclusive deals crafted just for you:
• Looking for a weekend adventure? Score a 15% discount on Clark Safari tickets.
• If you’re a fan of Miniso Products, check out the 10% off on Miniso’s stylish plastic water bottles and steel cups.
• See the world crystal clear: Enjoy 15% off prescription lenses at Sarabia Optical.
• Bright smiles await: Flaunt your confidence with P5,000 off teeth whitening at MetroDental.
• Revamp your home and get a gift worth P500 or a P500 Gift Certificate for a minimum spend of P5,000 at AllHome.
• For more exclusive deals, visit maya.ph/deals.
Shop Smarter with Maya Pay in 4
Unlock a new era of shopping convenience with Maya Pay in 4! This new loan offering allows upgraded users to split their purchases into four convenient, bi-monthly payments using their Maya Wallet with as low as 0% interest. Lighten the load on your wallet while enjoying your favorite products from our expansive network of over 300 partner merchants –- all without needing a credit card. Shop with confidence and pay later, the smarter way
Invest in Yourself with Maya Funds
If you’ve always wanted to start investing in top local and global companies, check out Maya Funds. The new feature is perfect for investment newbies, and you can begin building your funds with as little as P50. In collaboration with Seedbox Philippines, Maya Funds offers a secure experience supervised by the BSP and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Seamlessly manage 13 professionally curated local and global funds featuring key players such as Apple, Microsoft, PLDT, and SM, including offerings from ATRAM Trust Corporation, the Philippines’ first standalone trust corporation, and BIMI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of the Philippines Islands (BPI). The best part? Manage your investments directly from your Maya app; no need to switch apps!
Ready to #SwitchToMaya? Just download the app from Google Play and App Store. If you’re already using Maya, check out all the features to maximize your experience. For more details, visit maya.ph and mayabank.ph. Connect with the vibrant Maya community on social media: @mayaiseverything on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.