Zoho Corporation, a leading global technology company, today introduced new apps and services in Zoho One, the operating system for business. The new release empowers businesses to solve disjointed data challenges and close communications gaps across teams and departments, so organisations can become more productive, adapt more quickly to changing business conditions, and become poised for growth. The trend of an increasing demand for integrated solutions is reflected in the user growth for Zoho One. Since its release in 2017, over 40,000 organisations have chosen Zoho One as their operating system. During the months of global and economic crises, Zoho One witnessed a 60% y-y customer growth with average number of apps used by businesses rising to 21 from 19 in the beginning of 2020.
“For businesses to realise value in digital transformation, unification of a business’ digital processes requires a single source of truth over which collaboration happens,” said Gibu Mathew, VP and GM of Zoho APAC. “A truly unified experience, internally and externally, can give the unified insights needed to make this journey successful. Zoho One was created with this vision and keeps expanding its unbeatable value with new additions and improvements year over year.”
Zoho One aims to resolve operational, digitisation, and retention challenges that businesses encounter. Enhancement categories include:
Unified, Real-time Insights for Critical Business Decisions
Businesses now have stronger real-time, organisation-wide analytics, connecting the dots between data previously lost across departments, teams, and accounts. Powered by Zia, Zoho’s AI assistant, and Zoho’s BI and Analytics Platform, Zoho One allows users to predict and provide insights across the organisation enabling confident decision-making. New innovations include:
- Embedded and Conversational BI: Zoho One now features embedded and conversational analytics enabling decision makers to drill down into their data and glean cross-departmental insights, all through natural language commands using Zia Insights. By providing 1,500+ pre-built analytics reports and dashboards, critical business decisions can be made with greater precision and speed.
- Data Preparation: This self-service data preparation and management tool is now available in Zoho One. Whether users are preparing data from third-party apps or other sources, DataPrep, powered by machine learning, can help business users integrate, model, cleanse, transform, enrich, and catalog data, as well as integrate with Analytics or a third party for new-found insights.
- Work Graph: Zoho’s new back-end service, an industry-first for business software, maps interactions between people, resources, systems, and processes by studying signals and their strength across the board to build a business-wide work graph that is specific to each individual within the organisation. The result of a work graph will be seen in the day-to-day productivity of users across various apps.
- Enterprise Search: Zoho’s actionable, organisation-wide search, which is powered by Zia, can now understand natural language requests. Natural language powered search will lead to more accurate data discovery across teams and functions.
Scale and Manage Operations Effectively and Securely
Global health and economic crises have accelerated the need for digital solutions that support varying workplace and business models. Operations have become more complex, making employee data and security a priority. The addition of Mobile Application Management and Zoho Commerce aim to help businesses better manage operations:
- Mobile Application Management (MAM):With remote work now persistent, Zoho One now includes enterprise-grade Mobile App Management capabilities. Admins can easily add and manage all of their users’ devices for better insight and control of provisioning, specific app permissions and policies, locking and wiping devices remotely, and more, to support employee mobility and flexibility.
- Zoho Commerce: Businesses need to digitise faster than ever. The addition of Zoho Commerce enables retailers to easily build online shops with the tools needed to construct a website, accept orders, track inventory, process payments, manage shipping, market their brand, and analyze data. Zoho Commerce also integrates with third party payment gateways.
Build Strong Employee Experiences, From Anywhere
To help close the distance between employees, employers, and teams, which has widened with remote work, Zoho One delivers solutions that promote stronger collaboration and employee experience to support any mode of work:.
- Zoho Learn: Organisations now have a learning management tool that enables interactive training programs and assessments with Zoho’s course builder. Online centralisation of company information, training programs, and more, gives businesses a better way to nurture employee growth.
- Zoho Lens: Zoho Lens provides remote assistance and guidance to employees through augmented reality (AR) via real-time AR annotation, VoIP and text chat, and more. This allows for efficient management for onsite teams, as well as addressing other business challenges like safety and quality control.
- Team Inbox: Teams use this shared email inbox to eliminate task duplication and streamline email conversations in one central location.
- Org Dictionary: Another industry-first, this new organisation-wide service offers a central dictionary for the entire organisation. It automatically incorporates the organisation’s employee name and other sources offering a central, consistent diction across various Zoho applications and users. Businesses are able to create and import custom dictionaries, the dictionary will also learn from existing data.
Unified and Personalised Experience with Context
Zoho One’s enhanced user experience allows easy customisation and personalisation of workspaces:
- Unified Console, Dashboards, and Smart-Stack UI: Employees are now able to see their apps, services, and dashboards in one view with centralisation across calendars, dashboards, navigation, and more.
- Customisable Dashboard with Pre-Built Widgets: Widgets encapsulating data across the organisation can be aggregated together in a custom dashboard. This provides users visibility across the organisation in a single view with the ability to drill down just one click away.
“Having an end-to-end system is important for a company like ours where our team works with many different clients and projects concurrently. We have different departments working on the same projects, and it’s essential that we have a suite of apps that integrate with each other, so that collaboration and communication can be seamless.” Notes Xavier Tan, Co-Founder of Heroes of Digital, a regional, integrated digital marketing agency based out of Singapore and Malaysia. “We saw an improvement in our team’s productivity after implementing Zoho One. The integration of the apps allowed us to connect data seamlessly without the team having to do double work, as we now have a single source of truth system. Communication and collaboration between departments have improved significantly as well, as a result of Zoho One.”
A Deep Ecosystem that Extends and Integrates
Recognising that businesses value flexibility in choosing apps that serve their specific needs, the Zoho One platform already integrates with 1,000+ third party solutions on Zoho Marketplace and now extends integration with 100+ telephony providers to enable seamless communications between stakeholders. Zoho One also includes a comprehensive platform for developers and business users to create, extend, and integrate. The platform includes newly released no-code tool, Canvas, low-code tool, Zoho Creator, and pro-code platform, Catalyst.
Watch the demo here!
Zoho Pricing: Pricing starts at $37 USD per employee. For comprehensive pricing information, please go to: https://www.zoho.com/one/