It’s been a year since the ever-innovative Lumina Homes, the affordable housing arm of Vista Land, joined online shopping platforms—it’s just the first housing company to launch in Shopee!
Intending to bring every Juan closer to achieving their home goals, Lumina Homes has consistently collaborated with Shopee to provide home reservation discounts, even including a house-and-lot prize on the Shopee 9.9 Super Shopping Day last year.
For Shopee 6.6, Lumina is giving amazing home reservation discounts. Starting May 26 to June 6, have a chance of a lifetime and avail yourself of Lumina Homes’ e-vouchers at 60% off! Here are the available e-vouchers:
Here are the simple steps to reserve your very own Lumina Homes house and lot through Shopee:
1) Follow Lumina Homes on Shopee Mall at www.shopee.ph/luminahomesofficial.
2) Browse through the available or featured home reservation e-vouchers.
3) Read the product description or “Chat Seller” to inquire about the different Lumina Homes project locations where you can use the e-voucher.
4) Click “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” and pay for the e-voucher through credit card, Shopee Pay or GCash.
5) Once paid, a Lumina Representative will contact you to set an online appointment for marketing briefing and completion of documents. And that’s it!
Lumina Homes’ first-ever affordable condominium, Prima Tanza in Cavite, is also available with 50% off on reservation fee (now at P5,000). Simply follow the Lumina Official Store and use the code LUMI5000 upon check out.
Wherever you are in the Philippines, there’s a perfect Lumina Homes to fulfill your dream of an chic, high-quality but affordable dream home. The company takes pride in its 50 projects in key cities and municipalities nationwide, such as in Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Iloilo, Capiz, Cebu, Negros Occidental, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and South Cotabato.
What’s more, Lumina house and lots are offered through bank financing and Pag-IBIG housing loan! What better way for every Filipino family to own a Vista Land home, right?
Aside from Shopee, Lumina Homes offers endless options for online reservation. Feel free to visit Lumina Homes Online reservation portal, where direct reservation payments can be done using GCash or AllEasy QR codes.
For virtual tours and inquiries about your future Lumina home, visit www.lumina.com.ph.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-119908 Series of 2021.